Home » EMS Marketing » Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Services

We offer a wide range of services to meet any of your digital marketing needs.
Inbound marketing works by using techniques that allow potential customers to come to you instead of spending lots of time and money just to get them to notice you exist.
We all know how important a website is to a business’s online strategy. Almost every business needs an online presence to reach buyers in the internet age, so it only makes sense that how your website looks and is perceived by your visitors is important.

Blogging is one of the cornerstones of a good inbound marketing strategy, but to succeed, you need to deliver quality content consistently. With our industry experience and proven research methods, we have blogging down to a science.

We start our assessment with a kick-off call to gather all the important information about how you currently do business and market yourself. It’s important to take the time to review your short and long-term goals while also analyzing your current marketing efforts, including your website’s usability, structure, and message.

Just as important as having a quality website is making sure potential customers in your target market can find it! Search marketing encompasses many things, including content marketing, paid search, and on-page optimization to help your website be found.

“Content is king” is a phrase you will hear spoken often by our staff. As the Internet has evolved, it has become the key competitive differentiator in online success. Businesses that invest in developing and deploying quality content marketing regularly are far more successful than those that do not.

It is projected that by 2017, 70% of all internet traffic will be video. Video marketing is not a trend; it is an essential piece to your overall marketing strategy.

Think email marketing is dead? Think again. With 2.5 billion users, email isn’t going anywhere.

If you’ve got a physical product to sell, then ecommerce is your ticket to more virtual sales.

Social media channels are a prime way to share and connect with your current customers on an ongoing basis. This engagement leads to more traffic on your site and more recognition of your brand as an industry leader. If you don’t have the knowledge and/or time to manage and grow your social media presence in-house, we can help.

Did you realize that, on average, only about 2% of website visitors will identify themselves? That leaves about 98% of your visitors unidentified. Unless you have a website lead generation and anonymous visitor identification tool like TBG Visitor ID on your side. Wouldn’t you like to identify those website visitors on your business website with more than a location and/or IP Address? TBG Visitor ID is Anonymous Website Visitor Tracking and Identification made easy.

Google is the largest review platform on the internet and only growing. This makes reviews on Google more critical for a business than ever before. Customers now expect to see reviews on what they are searching for to help them decide who to choose from the vast sea of options. And they don’t just want a mediocre choice; they want the best. As a result, your online reviews directly correlate with your business’s reputation, so they must be stellar to stand out.